Saturday 15 December 2012

on the first day of christmas...

Golden
Village
Tiny
Hanging On A Moment
Sweet Pear
Christmassy
Setting

...we put up our Christmas tree!
{um, okay. by "we" I mean my mom and by "first day of Christmas" I mean December 9...but that's just logistics, right?}

Anyway. I agree with you. It's been almost one long, chilly, exhausting month since I've paraded myself around this gorgeous place. It's a travesty, I know. I don't even want to excuse myself or have any kind of speech prepared as to why I've been absent because one word sums it up: hell University. It's been challenging, but that's something we can chew on next time. I'm here to show you just how my house is equipped for this upcoming season. Those pretty ornaments {I'm still upset that I didn't get a white Christmas tree with black and gold decorations. Mooooother...}, the little village, the sweet fake pear you just can't help but want a bite of, the daunting weather... Yes, my friends, it is almost Christmas time. Next on my to-do list: actually feel "Christmassy". Just because it hasn't even remotely happened yet. Bummer? I agree. 
Happy Christmas break if that's your thing. It's totally mine, by the way. Thank the Lord!

Post a Comment

Instagram

© francisca may testing. Design by FCD.