Wednesday 31 October 2012

pssst...

Mr. October
iPad
Bouquet
Esque
Lull of the Ocean
Fading
Lightning House
Little


October was made of discoveries, I'd say. I'm a Summer supporter {can't deal with a little sniff of cold weather, people. Believe this mama when she says this}, so discovering I like Fall after spending 17 years of my life cursing its existence was nice. Also on the cool list is discovering that the iPad is more than (just) a heavy block of cement with apps, or that pink loafers are so cool. Because they are. Heaps. October was also a celebration of love and happiness {I'll cut the cheese in a moment}, marriage and baptism. And if you must know, I have a thing for the light that shines through the trees and the orange leaves on the ground. And colorful wellies. And yellow. But most of all, my pretties, October was about realizing that unconventionality rules. Because, really, guys...who even wants to be normal these days, ay? Thank you so much, October. Really. Now if you could just step aside and make way for November, that'd be totally nice. Because that means I'm one step closer to December. And that means I'm one step closer to the big 18. That's a thing. I just made that up.

Post a Comment

Instagram

© francisca may testing. Design by FCD.