Monday 6 June 2016

Otherearthly

IMG_2708-2
I was hesitant to write a review on this, seeing as it's a limited edition product that sold out uber quick and that you can't get your hands on anymore, but I decided to go ahead anyway because this is just too pretty to pass up! I'm talking about the MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Otherearthly, part of the Future MAC limited edition collection. 

Ainda hesitei em escrever este post, visto que este produto é edição limitada e esgotou em menos de nada – e já não podem mais comprar! –, mas decidi escrever na mesma porque este bebé é demasiado lindo para ficar esquecido! Estou a falar do Otherearthly, um Mineralise Skinfinish da MAC de edição limitada da coleção Future MAC.
  IMG_2713

Before I discovered and fell in love with Sin, this beauty was the only thing on my face. For about a month, every time I put on make up, I'd reach for this Mineralise Skinfinish and use it as both a blush and highlighter, and my gosh, is it stunning! Now that Sin is the new shiny toy on the block, this has taken a bit of a back seat on my make up station, but I feel this is a much more versatile product you can't go wrong with! 

Antes de descobrir – e me apaixonar – pelo Sin, este produto foi a única coisa que usei no rosto durante cerca de um mês. Sempre que me maquilhava, pegava sempre neste Mineralise Skinfinish e usava como blush e iluminador. E que lindo que é! Agora que o Sin é a 'novidade' na minha estação de make up, o Otherearthly ficou um bocado esquecido, mas isso vai acabar por mudar, porque este produto é tão versátil e um dois em um perfeito para pessoas cheias de pressa como eu.
  IMG_2750

So, specifics now. As I mentioned before, you can use this as both a blush and a highlighter. Personally, I use this as a blush, because it's a bit too subdued to be a full on highlight. You can, however, use each of the three shades separately – you get a bronze, a pink and a silver – on your cheeks and as an eyeshadow, or you can swirl them together (my personal preference) and apply on your cheeks! 

Agora, falemos de pontos específicos. Como já disse, podem usar como blush ou iluminador. Pessoalmente, uso este Mineralise Skinfinish como blush, porque é demasiado claro para usar como iluminador. Podem, contudo, usar as três cores em separado – há um castanho bronze, um rosa e um prateado –, ou juntá-las todas no pincel e aplicar nas bochechas!
  IMG_2768

Pigmentation – This isn't crazy pigmented. Unless you go over the cheeks repeatedly, you won't overdo it or risk looking like a total clown. 

Pigmentação – Não é muito pigmentado. A não ser que se passe nas bochechas repetidamente, não se arriscam a abusar ou a parecer um palhacito. 

Formula – This has quite a bit of shimmer in it, but not so much that you'd look like a disco ball in the sun. 

Fórmula – Contem um pouco de brilho, mas não do género que nos fizesse parecer uma bola de espelhos ao sol. 

Wear Time – I don't think this would last you a full day unless you use a good setting spray on it. I'd say it lasts for about 7 to 8 hours, but it's mostly vanished by the end of the day. 

Duração – Não creio que dure um dia inteiro a não ser que tenham um bom spray de fixação. Diria que dura cerca de 7 a 8 horas, mas a maioria já desapareceu ao fim do dia. 

Price – 28.50€, which I believe is the standard MSF price. 

Preço – 28.50€, creio que todos os MSF da MAC custam o mesmo.
  IMG_2747IMG_2760


I love this product so much! This is my first MSF from MAC – I've been tempted by Lightscapade and Soft and Gentle before, but never took the plunge – and I'm definitely happy I managed to get my mitts on this. I adore the luminosity this gives to my skin and it's truly my face's perfect companion for the summer. 

Adoro este produto! É o meu primeiro MSF da MAC – já andava tentada pelo Lightscapade e pelo Soft and Gentle, mas nunca arrisquei – e estou mesmo feliz por ter conseguido comprá-lo. Adoro a luminosidade que dá ao rosto e será, sem dúvida, o companheiro ideal para as férias de verão.

Post a Comment

Instagram

© francisca may testing. Design by FCD.