Saturday 3 August 2013

tangerine

Tangerine

Tangerine
Tangerine
Tangerine

Well hello there, August! Kind of fancy seeing you here... I say kind of because this officially means there's only a month or so left on summer vacation {sad face} and the start of my hell vacation {sad details of said vacation will be left out because I'd become just too depressing and my loathing tendencies would come out}. But before I get swallowed into this sea of pity, here's a tangerine look! This color makes me so happy and it's strangely yummy to look at. So flowy and dreamy... Makes you feel all citrus fresh, doesn't it? Come on. Admit it. Also, what the fudge is happening with my hair? Bad hair day, folks, that's what this is. When you have weak and falling hair, you make do until it grows back and you can redye it. Sigh. How poopy. (Is that even a word, I wonder? Hmm.) Hope your August comes full of sunshine and warmth and is so much better than mine!

---

{ Zara Top 
Blanco Jeans
Parfois Shoes }

Post a Comment

Instagram

© francisca may testing. Design by FCD.